Friday, June 1, 2012

The start of the journey

Well, I’ve signed up for the blog every day in June challenge for 2012. This is the first year I’ve taken part, so hopefully I can think of enough to say. I have participated in a couple of the Library Day in the Life projects, but this is a much more daunting prospect.

I’ve had the blog for nearly two years, but have never regularly posted to it. It was created as part of a Web 2.0 training program which I helped to organise at my workplace, and contains a mixture of work-related and non-work-related posts. My posts during June will also be a mixture of content. I'm imagining there'll be a bit of a pattern to my posts, with the posts from Wednesday-Friday being work-related, and the others days tending more towards non-work-related topics. I’m hoping this will be a fun experience!

One down, 29 to go …

No comments:

Post a Comment